Mesa, AZ Business Attorneys Advise on Formation and Dissolution
Personalized service throughout the lifecycle of your Arizona business
For more than 20 years, the Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC has helped businesses in Arizona manage the complex issues surrounding formation and dissolution. These are pivotal moments; you want to start your enterprise on the best footing possible and, perhaps, eventually put it to rest on favorable terms and with finality. When you choose our firm, we deliver incisive analysis, practical advice and cost-effective results.
Business lawyers serving Mesa & Scottsdale, AZ manage critical issues for your business
When you start or close a business, an experienced business lawyer provides crucial assistance across a range of important issues:
- Choice of entity — How you choose to structure your business affects how the government taxes you and your legal obligations if you choose to cease operations. We inform you of all your options and the implications of each possible choice.
- Licenses, permits and land use issues — If requested, we perform the due diligence necessary to ensure that you not only have a business, but you’re cleared to do business.
- Contracts — We negotiate, draft and review the business agreements you need to get your company underway. We also interpret your foundational documents when you make the decision to cease operations.
- Employment law — Hiring the talent necessary to implement your vision for your company is a crucial task. We assist with advice on executive compensation and noncompete agreements, as well as compliance with applicable state and federal law for all types of businesses. When you dissolve your business, we offer recommendations on issues such as severance packages and revenue-sharing obligations.
- Buying or selling a business — Arriving at the proper valuation of an ongoing business is a complex task. Our experience and insight help you accurately calculate a price point and negotiate favorable terms.
- Risk management and asset protection — Entrepreneurs, those who invest their own hard-earned savings in a new business and those who have a fiduciary duty to their shareholders, need to understand their exposure to liability, and how they can protect company and personal assets through a comprehensive program of insurance and corporate structuring.
Get reliable, practical guidance related to starting or dissolving your Arizona business
Whether you are starting a new business or ceasing operations, the Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC is available to assist. Call 480-500-1866 or contact us online. We provide free first-time telephone consultations. We can schedule Saturday and evening appointments for your convenience. We speak fluent Spanish.