Business Lawyer in Mesa, AZ Helps Your Company Achieve its Goals
Experience, insight and practical advice facilitate your success
In Mesa, the Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC has extensive experience representing small to midsized businesses throughout Maricopa County, the East Valley and the state. For more than 20 years, we’ve helped entrepreneurs and established companies start, relocate and grow their businesses in Arizona. We help you understand and successfully navigate risks on your way to achieving the rewards you’ve envisioned. We deliver the pertinent information you need to make informed decisions by providing:
- Incisive analysis — Starting, buying or expanding a business is much like buying a car: the exterior can look sleek and seductive, but until you get under the hood, you really don’t know what you’re dealing with. Our firm performs extensive diagnostics to thoroughly catalogue the potential risks and rewards of your commercial enterprise.
- Practical advice — After 20 years as counsel for businesses, we understand that legal theory does not keep your lights on. We provide candid, accurate, practical advice about the efficacy of business relationships and the merits of deals, so you can choose a course of action that advances your business goals.
- Cost-effective results — We’re determined to make you think of us as an asset rather than an expense, so we make every effort to add value to your company. For many services, we offer competitive flat fees so you can predict legal expenditures and plan accordingly.
Full range of business legal services in Mesa and throughout Arizona
Our firm realizes how important it is for you to be able to work closely with your business attorney. We provide personalized service across the broad range of your company’s legal needs:
- Formation and dissolution — Our firm helps entrepreneurs start their business enterprises on a firm foundation. We also help companies that have run their course conclude operations in compliance with all applicable law.
- Choice of entity — The way you structure your business has tax and liability implications.
- Contracts — Clear, unambiguous and legally enforceable agreements are the key to doing business smoothly.
- Employment law — We help companies and their workers comply with the law and assert their interests.
- Buying or selling a business — A great deal of work goes into calculating the right price for an ongoing business. We have the experience to deliver accurate and dependable advice.
- Risk management and asset protection — Every commercial enterprise involves risk. How you manage that risk says a lot about your prospects for success.
- Business litigation — Though we don’t try cases, we have a record of success for resolving business disputes through traditional negotiations, mediation and arbitration.
Contact a capable and candid business and estate planning lawyer in Mesa, AZ
For your business legal needs, call the Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC at 480-500-1866 or contact us online. We offer free first-time telephone consultations. For your convenience, we can schedule Saturday and evening appointments. We welcome Spanish-speaking clients.