Mesa Business Lawyer Joseph M. Udall
Joseph M. Udall has over 30 years of experience representing clients in estate planning and general business law matters. Mr. Udall has an “AV” Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Lexis/Nexis in the areas of Business Law, Trusts and Estates and General Practice. Per Martindale-Hubbell, “An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
Mr. Udall earned his Bachelor's degree at Brigham Young University, graduating magna cum laude. He then attended law school at Arizona State University, serving as Articles Editor on the Arizona State Law Journal before graduating first in his class, summa cum laude. Upon graduation, Mr. Udall served as Law Clerk to Judge Charles E. Wiggins of the U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Udall is the author of Bankruptcy Litigation and Practice: A Practitioner's Guide, published by Wiley Law Publications. Mr. Udall is admitted to practice in the courts of the State of Arizona and in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and is active in the State Bar's sections on Business Law and Probate & Trusts. Mr. Udall is proficient in Spanish.
Mr. Udall's long record of community service includes serving as:
- Member, City of Mesa Planning and Zoning Board
- Director, Industrial Development Authority of Maricopa County
- Member, Maricopa County Charter Committee
- Member, City of Mesa Transportation Citizens Advisory Committee
- Chairman, City of Mesa Housing Advisory Committee
- Member, Board of Directors and the Alumni Council of Arizona State University Alumni Association