Mesa, AZ Business Law Firm Serves Your Contract Needs
Thorough drafting, review, negotiation and dispute resolution in Arizona
Contracts are the essence of any business enterprise. They allow you to plan your commercial activities with an element of certainty. When contracts are flawed — because they’re ambiguous or don’t cover all contingencies — your business can suffer unnecessarily. For more than 20 years, the Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC has helped our Arizona business clients protect their operations through sound negotiation, formation and execution of contracts. This is another area where our firm offers:
- Incisive analysis — We evaluate your business goals and identify the performance necessary to achieve them.
- Practical advice — We recommend contractual terms that set expectations for performance and guard your interests against substandard performance.
- Cost-effective results — Our negotiation, drafting and review services allow you to engage in business with confidence. When inevitable disputes arise, we help resolve conflicts and get you back to doing business.
Getting your business started with foundational documents
Beyond the initial papers for your business formation, you need contractual agreements with all the major players that will drive your business enterprise. These types of contracts include:
- Employment contracts
- Commercial real estate leases
- Commercial equipment leases
- Sales and distribution contracts
- Lines of credit
We negotiate, draft, review and execute all types of agreements so you can operate with confidence. In the area of employment contracts, we represent businesses and employees.
Efficient management of contract disputes throughout Arizona
A contract dispute can come up in any area of your business and can quickly consume your time and resources, greatly inhibiting your company’s ability to function. This situation is especially acute for small to midsize businesses that do not have in-house legal departments and resources devoted to resolving disputes. As conflicts inevitably arise, you need a knowledgeable, skilled business law attorney who can work to resolve those disputes in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Contact a seasoned Arizona business lawyer for reliable, practical advice about contracts
Businesses in Arizona need reliable contract services from experienced attorneys who know more than legal theory. The Law Firm of Joseph M. Udall, PLC draws on more than 20 years of experience to provide reliable, practical advice. Call 480-500-1866 or contact our Mesa office online. We provide free, first-time telephone consultations, and for your convenience, we can schedule Saturday and evening appointments. We speak Spanish fluently.